Monday, February 1, 2010

Once there was a snowman



...and that snowman had a snowwife, a snowson, and a snowdaughter.
Tyler's parents gave us a "snowfamily kit" and Jack couldn't WAIT to use it! Fortunately, we had snow shortly after Christmas. Tyler helped him build the forms and Jack went to town.
Unfortunately, 2 were beheaded in a freak act of violence by maurading teenagers. The females were spared (at least until the sun really came out...and in the sun they melted, small...small...small).

7 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

That's a pretty sweet snow-family. In fact, I've never seen one quite so cool. So sorry about the random acts of violence. Our Toyota Corolla is still missing the "T" logo on our bumper as a result of one of those acts last year and we still have not fixed it because it requires replacing the whole entire bumper. Not looking forward to the days when my boys are those teenagers....LOL!

J and J said...

That is awesome! Good job Jack! Man how we miss you guys like crazy. Aubrey misses her friends so much. I've become the boring parent who doesn't leave the huose much anymore :( Glad to hear you all are doing well. Take care.

Jenni Elyse said...

That's so cool! I love building snowmen. I'm glad Jack was able to enjoy himself.

Tams Family said...

Hooray for snowmen! Glad Jack had fun dressing up the snowpeople.

Unknown said...

I love it! That is such a fund idea.

On a separate note, I wonder if my work verification being ForkEye is indicative of how my day is going to go.

Kristen said...

I love the snow family idea -- what a great idea!! And Jack looks like he's having a great time in that picture. Cute! On an unrelated note, I was in NJ this weekend and thought of you guys when I drove past Tyler's old neighborhood while driving down Shore Road. Ah, South Jersey memories!

Dayna said...

cute snow family! I can't wait until gabe can do that! SO fun. Your cute kids are growing up so fast ali! How fun and I hope life is going well for you!