Monday, June 9, 2008

The Dinner Dilema

Late in the afternoon or early in the evening, I generally have a dilema:
Dinner.
I generally sorta enjoy cooking, but when I'm pregnant, NOTHING SOUNDS GOOD (except maybe sushi, and I don't think that'd work really well at this point!).
So, a few days ago, I enlisted Jack's help and asked him what we should make for dinner.
"Soup," Jack announced decisively.
"Soup?" I asked, knowing full well that the kid barely eats anything in soup. "That sounds like a good idea. You really think so?"
"Actually, we should have Candy Houses."
"Well, Jack" I say, trying to hold back the giggles. "That's a good idea, but Candy Houses aren't for dinner."
"No, they're for witches," he states matter-of-factly.
I think we've been reading too much Hansel and Gretel!

3 comments:

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

Wow! I didn't know you were expecting again. Congrats!

Tams Family said...

Sounds good to me!

Hannah said...

So, that's what I get for not checking your blog more often. I did wonder if you might be when you added the "now that I'm feeling better" comment on my blog. Congratulations! Any gut feelings on what it is? An alien? A hippo? A girl? A boy? P.S. I'm very pleased that Sheridan can say Pigg.