Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mother Dear, We Love You So

Mothers' Day may have been 3 months ago, but it was a good one, so let's share!

Tyler and the kiddos made me my favorite breakfast, whole grain belgian waffles with strawberries and cream. YUM!
Jack and Sheridan made me cards. Sheridan's has a "pink dress" on it and Jack drew a picture of Princess Leia with a blaster (inside a heart). They were VERY cute, and very much represent my kids' loves at that point!

The kids were so excited at present time that they couldn't help but DANCE! I love family time! (I also really like my new bread maker).
And what rounds out the day better than New York steaks fresh off the grill with sauted mushrooms, couscous, and chopped salad? Thanks for a great day, family!

3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day. I love the cards from the kids!

Christina said...

Yummy, I want to eat that steak right now!

Courtney said...

Do you use cloth diapers? I saw on your reading list a link for a cloth diapering site and then I saw through the archive that you tried them last year. So what kind do you use? We love cloth at our house. I just ordered some newborn size so I can start using them right away instead of waiting 3 months.