Sunday, April 11, 2010

TYLER!

That's Tyler, the love-of-my-life. He shared his birthday with Easter this year. Tyler wanted to just celebrate his birthday on Monday, but Jack was ANXIOUS for him to open his presents.
Why?
Oh, because Jack chose the PERFECT gift for him.
Star Wars Trouble.
R2-D2 is in the bubble with the die. You push the bubble and it makes Artoo sounds. Jack knew it was the PERFECT gift for his Dad the second he saw it. It was adorable. How could I say no?
Doesn't Tyler look happy and excited?
Well, not only did he get presents, he also got a delicious yellow cake with chocolate frosting. In honor of Easter and many-a-birthday-past, I copied a cake from his childhood and made him THIS
Don't you want a piece?
Too late, it's all gone. It was, however, delicious! (and pretty durn cute, too boot!)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler! If I ever want my children (or husband) to have such an awesome cake, I will just have to hire you. You are amazing.

Jenni Elyse said...

Ha ha! Jack's hilarious! I'm glad Tyler is a good sport. The cake looks awesome. Good job! I'm glad Tyler had a great birthday. I hope he enjoyed our card. ;)