Monday, October 19, 2009

All the Brothahs in the House...

For those of you that don't know, my big brother, Daniel, has moved out to Happy Valley where I (along with my loverly family) reside. He started his new job here this summer.
His lovely wife and 3 lovely little boys (3 years and younger) have been packing up their home and lives back west in readiness for moving out here next month. Their oldest boy is a freshman at BYU-I (formerly known as Ricks Junior College and still known as Ricks to anyone who hasn't attended there...) Eeek! I don't know how they've all done it!Sooo, he's participating in our crazy life, including the Family Home Evenings that we have every Monday night. A few months ago we started including "talent" as part of our FHE...and he had talent a few weeks ago. Can you guess what his talent was? (Sorry these photos are so blurry--he was in motion, boy was he ever!)

I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants.
And then, to top it all off, we frosted pumpkin cupcakes.
The end.

3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Is that toilet paper?

Tyler V said...

Yes, it's like a toilet paper ribbon dance (that dance the gymnasts do)...only far more ghetto and hilarious. REally. Try it sometime. I'll bet you'll make someone special laugh.

amber said...

i think i just laughed my bum off. (yeah, it appears to be gone.) i love daniel. he's the coolest dork out there!