Sunday, May 10, 2009

If you build it, they will come...

the kiddos, that is.

Tyler put this bad boy together in March when the weather was GORGEOUS. 70 degree heaven. It took about 10 hours (started Friday night in the garage, since the night temps were COLD and finished Saturday afternoon out back), many power tools, and occasionally help from yours truly.
The next weekend it snowed.
It's nice again, though, so now the kids are all over it, all the time.

Just not when I'm taking picture, apparently.

4 comments:

Tams Family said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Good job putting it together. It was a bigger chore than we thought when we bought our playset. It's so worth it though!

J and J said...

Did you show Jack the picture of the dinasour? I thought he would enjoy that. That would be great to see you guys if you do come out in July. I am missing the place a lot, but I am trying really hard to stay positive (can you tell?) I honestly think dealing with Aubrey and her stuborness is getting to me the most. Any advice?I'll try really hard to keep lots of updated pictures on the blog since we are so far away from everyone. Thanks for keeping in touch. Really appreciatew it.

Sarah said...

Wow Tyler, good job! How are things going at LDS Philanthropies? I heard Jeff left and David Smith took his place. What have you been up to? You have such a cute family! It keeps growing and growing!