Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baby, We're Blessed!

Back in March (yes, that would be over 3 months ago!) Cole was blessed at church. It was a beautiful experience and he was so good with all the craziness of the day. 
 (I made little Cole his own suit for it! We meant to take pictures...but he got a Pavlik 25/7 the next Tuesday, so that didn't quite work out as planned!)
We got to have fun with Tyler's mom and sister's family and our might-as-well-be-family Uncle Corey and Aunt Jenni. We love spending time with family and are so grateful they could all be there!
 We could not get a picture where Jack kept his hands off his face and I kept my eyes open (so we'll put up the hands-on-face, since I'm doing all the work here!).
 Can you believe how big our family has gotten? I still find myself counting kids and saying, "5?!? Dude, we have 5 kids! Crazy."

0 comments: