Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lost and found...

I have lost my camera cord.

You know, the one that actually lets me download pictures onto the computer? Since our computer crashed and burned (and the one our friend rebuilt doesn't have a card reader) I can't put up cute pictures.
So when I DO find said cord, I can finally download Henry's birthday picts (from November), Christmas picts, and Sheridan and Amelia's birthday picts from this month. Not to mention a gazillion other fantastic pictures that are just waiting on the memory card to breathe some life into the blog.
Until then, I'll leave you with this.
We have had a sick kid almost every week this year. Yup, this year. 4 rounds with the stomach flu. This dovetailed nicely with Tyler travelling 4 of the first 5 weeks of the year!
Sheridan is now FIVE. She only outweighs Henry by a pound or 2.
Amelia is now ONE! How did that happen? She now weighs about what Henry weighed at 5 months. 15.75 lbs. 30" long. Off the charts in both directions (ok, she's just about 75% for height...but the charts don't go low enough for her weight!). I'm glad she's my 3rd skinny minnie, or I'm sure I'd be worried about her...well, I would be if I hadn't recently seen pictures of myself at a year. Whoa. Skinny babies are genetic, that's for sure!
Have a fabulous last week of February.

1 comments:

Tamara said...

Hi Ali - I've been missing you! Can't wait to see all the birthday photos. Sorry about all the sick kids, and by yourself - yuck. Hopefully spring will bring some good health!