Friday, April 29, 2011

More on Mia

Warning: This post has a lot of photos! (earlier photos to come)

Did you know Mia is sometimes a nickname for Amelia? Well, now you do!
Sheridan REALLY likes to call her sister "Mia". It's cute.
So, we've been berated very gently for not posting enough new picts of our baby. Just because 4/5 of our immediate family lives out of state and they haven't seen anything since newborn pictures. Sheesh :) I'll admit it, I'm lazy.

3 days old!


Meeting cousins for the first time!


More Cousin time!


This baby can sleep through a hurricane! At 1 week, though, she was getting 3 hour stretches all day and one 4 hour stretch at night.


1 week old!


Sweet, sleepy girl!


Thoughtful Amelia. Pondering her busy life at 2 weeks.


Trying to eat either the couch or her fist at 2 weeks. She doesn't care which one, Mia just wants SOMETHING in that mouth! I love how her brow wrinkles up!


Sleeping at 3 weeks. She did that most of the time for that first month!


On her blessing day. My brother-in-law took a lot of picts, but those are still processing :) I'll do a whole big post on that someday! This is one of the 3 picture I took of her (with Aunt Jenni and the beautiful blanket she made. It complimented the gorgeous blessing gown a sweet lady from church made for Amelia). Due to the no-blowout factor, she wore that sweet outfit all day long with no fear!


4 weeks old, in her cloth diapers. Yep, still using them. They may make her bum look a little bigger, but it's totally worth it to have ZERO blowouts. Haven't had any since the switch from Huggies.



With Daddy. I had to capture a rare crying fit! She was 5 weeks here.


In her cute St. Patty's outfit on her cute personalized blanket from Grammy and Pop.

About 5 weeks old.


With big sis for St. Patrick's day!


This is when she started getting smiley around 6 weeks. Maybe it's cuz she's wearing such a cute outfit from Aunt Ruth!


More smiles!

I'll post more recent picures...when I download them off my camera! Thanks for stickin' around to get through this photo bomb!

5 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

She's such a doll. I love the pictures of her smiling and sleeping. They're so precious. It just makes me want to hold, hug, and kiss her all day long!

David and Melanie said...

Its about time ;) Thought maybe you made up this whole baby thing. She's gorgeous! Can't wait to kiss her!

Hannah said...

I love it that you posted all those photos from birth to more current ones. It's fun to watch her "grow up" before our eyes. :) The best is to see the newborn photos and then look at the cute, chubby cheeks in the last few. I love baby cheeks! I also love it that you call her Mia.

Me said...

Yeah, it is about time we saw this baby girl! So beautiful, well worth the wait. Missing you guys and looking forward to August.

Annie Hatch said...

She is beautiful! Heck, the whole family is! Congrats you guys