Saturday, February 5, 2011

Catch-up while you can!

I know, it's been months. Literally.

So I really, really should catch up on blogging. Especially with a baby due in a few weeks. Then when will I blog? (Sure, I have friends who've recently had their 4th kid and still blog regularly, but I'm struggling and I don't even have #4 here yet...it doesn't look good for the frequency of blog posts). We've got Henry's 2nd birthday, Christmas, and Sad January to blog about. Plus the last trimester of this pregnancy.
It seems likely that those posts may never happen.
However, progress has been made. Pictures have finally been downloaded off the camera. Unfortunately, they're on the other computer (since that one is easy and quick to down/upload from). So, you'll have to wait. But don't hold your breath or anything. You might be holding it for a long time...

4 comments:

Cakegirl Lorilou said...

You've had a lot on your plate recently! Blogging should be the last thing on your mind. Take care of yourself and those kiddos and keep us updated when you can. Love ya, lors :)

Courtney said...

I didn't realize you were so close to #4! Exciting time! I love new babies and can't wait to see pictures of the newest Vigue.

Jenni Elyse said...

You've had a ton going on. I wouldn't feel bad about blogging. If I had to deal with everything you've had to deal with lately, I think blogging would've been put on the back burner too.

Christian and Jennifer said...

I can hold my breath a little longer. And I truly hope you are doing okay! Trust me, going from 2 to 3 was much harder than 3 to 4, so you've got it made already. Good luck, sweet friend, in the coming weeks. We are praying for a happy and healthy delivery for you!