Monday, August 9, 2010

Works in Progress

Where have I been?

It's like a great big void was in the bloggosphere because I haven't blogged in ages, I'm sure.
Truth is, we left at the end of May the day after Jack's preschool let out. We got back a week into June and then wrestled with ear infections and getting Henry ear tubes for the next 3 weeks. Then, Tyler's parents came into town at that point and we had FAMILY TIME for the next month (Vigue family reunion in Heber and SLC was included in that time). The day T's mom flew back to NJ...we did, too! We got back from NJ last week after 2 FABULOUS weeks of fun, and I have yet to download the picts from my camera. I'm a little slow, I'll admit.
So, what posts do you have to look forward to in the next several weeks?
Mother's Day, Father's Day, my birthday, Fun in Oregon, Bird Family Reunion, 2 new babies, Vigue Family Reunion, Fun in New Jersey...and maybe some others.
Right, I'll be lucky to get those all up!
So, look forward to some updates...as soon as I find the cord to my camera...
Peace out!

1 comments:

Hannah said...

At least you have your camera. We have come away from our summer with the camera missing. So, no photos from us for a while. Can't wait to hear about all the fun!