Friday, August 20, 2010

Hey baby, hey baby, hey!

While we were in Oregon, my sister and my sister-in-law gave birth on THE SAME DAY! It's pretty cool. We were in town for my sister (my SIL lives in NJ) and I got to be the one who got the 4:45 am phone call to watch the other kiddos. HOW FUN!! I also got to be the first to hold the little bundle of adorableness (that's totally a word, don't mock me!). But, as usual, I didn't have my camera...so you all can enjoy picts of Jack and Sheridan loving on sweet little Annia.
Sadly, I haven't figured out how to upload picts from facebook onto my blog, so you don't get to enjoy the cuteness that is Max. If I figure out how to upload that pict, though, I'll add it for a little more baby sweetness. Congrats on the babies, my sistas!

1 comments:

David and Melanie said...

aw how sweet! Max made your blog :) we loved having you here!