Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas, Christmas Time is Near...



Well, we did have lots of fun the whole month of December. Decorating the tree, building candy houses, family dinners, and a visit to Santa!






Jack loved Santa. Henry was not impressed. Sheridan refused to even approach him unless I held on to her. She still managed to let him know in no uncertain terms that she was expecting a high chair for her Yellow Bear. Jack spouted off a long list. Henry...well, he mostly cried.

The kids had a great time putting up the tree. And building candy houses (more candy probably went into their mouths than onto the house...good thing Tyler and I get 'em done!). Unfortunately, my cheap-o $7 WalMart hand mixer couldn't take the royal icing. (Gasp! NO!).
I know, shocker (I should've figured, after its "5 speeds" turned out to be the same speed, even whilst whipping cream). Fortunately, the starts aligned and my in-laws had a replacement (far, far nicer than the $7 version!) under the tree. But, shhhhh, that's a surprise for later! (oh, and please excuse the crazy picture placement--blogger is not letting me move stuff!)

1 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Poor Henry and Santa. Maybe, next year....

I love the picture of Jack with Henry. So cute!