Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Henry the First

Our little Herny is not turning the Eighth yet, just the First. Happy Birthday, Henry!

(I know, you're thinking that I already blogged about a birthday today. But the date on Jack's birthday post is CLEARLY published on the 11th. Maybe you just haven't been paying attention--afterall, who fakes a date on a blogpost just to not look like a negligent blogging momma?)
This year has FLOWN by. I can't believe that 365 days and a fe
w hours ago I had this little guy. He's gone from a tiny-ish newborn to a fork-wielding, cupcake devouring, dimple-grinning one year-old! (and, by the way, I have NEVER seen a one year-old kid do more than lick the frosting or destroy the cake--this kid literally ate EVERY BITE. Hey, don't be jealous, we all have different talents).
Last pict is him shoving the last morsel of cupcake in his face. Is that what you were drooling over all day? YUM!

9 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

So cute! Happy birthday, Henry! :) I can't believe he's one already. I love those dimples of his. :)

J and J said...

Can I just say OH MY GOODNESS!! Really? 1 year old? Where did the time go? I am in total shock!!! Denial...are kids can't grow up/ grow older!!! Wow, this blog just made me really miss you guys like crazy.

Tams Family said...

Happy Birthday Henry! We were thinking about you. Can't believe these little guys are growing up so fast!

Kristen said...

Happy birthday Henry -- and happy birthday Jack!!! Looks like you both had awesome bdays!! (And Ali -- an exploding cake? Twice?! You amaze me!)

Pedersen Family said...

Happy birthday Henry! He's so cute! I'm sad for you guys that your baby is one. I'm sad mine is going to be one in 6 more months. Too bad they don't stay babies longer.

Jill said...

I can hardly believe Henry is 1 and Jack turned 5!!! We're getting old aren't we??? (no...we will forever be cute mommas--young at heart--no matter how old our kiddos get!!!)
What handsome little guys you have!!! Happy Birthday to them both! :0)

Jennifer said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting already!

dani and fam said...

holy cow. i can't believe we have 5 year olds now! i love it! i just SO WISH that cam lived closer to his jack. and henry turning one already! Sheesh, where does the time go? MISS YOU!!!!

Hannah said...

What a total cutie. Congratulations to him and to you for surviving the first year! I, too, love the dimples.