Monday, October 19, 2009

Almost 11 months...

Really, the time is FLYING by! In honor of Henry's 5th tooth (another tooth beside the top middle one...Yeah, he only has one top middle one, weird!) I thought I'd put up some cute picts...He is such a fun little guy! He's getting vocal and cruising around everywhere. He LOVES his siblings! He ADORES his Daddy (in fact, we think he just figured out how to say "Daddy"--the first of our kids to say "Daddy" before "Mommy"). He cries whenever Dad or Mom leave the room. He loves exploring and is really eager to show off when he can do. He's more quiet than his siblings (not difficult to be!) and has a knack for finding trouble (today he pulled a speaker over on himself, tried to get into the toilet, and managed to get two solid fistfulls of cat fur...). He has the most infectious smile...We love our little Henry-boy!

8 comments:

vanessa said...

So cute! He looks like a good mix of Jack and Sheridan I think. Definitely a Vigue! And your bedroom improvements are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I'm very impressed. Wish we could be there to see it!

Keith and Nicci said...

Whoa - that was a lot of blog info in one day and I had so much fun catching up on you guys! So impressed with your home improvement skills. I'm still just getting the guts up to pull out the nasty doghouse in our backyard... much less involved I know, but still way creepy for me (scorpion-phobia). How fun to have your brother living with you and dancing with toilet paper (at least that's how I interpreted those pictures). And I'm so glad the kiddos are doing well :)

Jenni Elyse said...

Henry's so cute! I love that his little personality is starting to shine through. And, his smile is very infectious.

Unknown said...

I love those pictures! What a doll! I can't believe he is getting so grown up.

Tams Family said...

It's hard to believe our little guys are turning one this year. Sounds like Henry and Zach would get along well together - anything they can do to cause trouble. Henry is a cutie! And great job on the home improvements.

Melinda Ford said...

Awww, I love that middle pic with him all dressed up. He's so handsome!

Dayna said...

Adorable pictures! I can't believe how much like jack he looks! How fun!

karajason said...

Wow! I'm impressed you can get that many home projects done with three kids! Your kids are darling. I can't believe your youngest is almost a year old.