Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Princess Poser

Yup, she's all-girl!

Sheridan in her new Princess jacket (she loves it, Grammy!)

GO TEAM! (I know it's red...but it's a Rutgers cheerleader outfit, not a UofU one--Tyler wouldn't stand for that!)

Cinderella (that's her favorite princess).

Here's a little trivia about our girl.
Favorite Princess: Cinderella
Favorite song to sing: "A dream is a wish your heart makes"--she sings ALL the words and pretends to brush her hair, just like the aforementioned princess.
Favorite colors: Orange and Purple
Favorite animal: Tiger
Favorite things to do: Read books, play pretend (esp princess, doctor, and mommy), sing
Common sayings: "Momma, somefin' a eat?" (Actually, it's turning into "Mommy, I want somefin' to eat", but she says it A LOT), "I miss my Daddy!" (as he walks out the door to go to work), and "Mommy you wanna cuddle? OH! You read me a book!", and "Daddy, you be the baby, I be the Mommy, you be the sister, you be the brother..."

9 comments:

*natalie said...

I wish we didn't live 12 hours away. I know our girls would be the best of friends!

Jenni Elyse said...

She's so cute! I could totally hear her voice when I read her common sayings.

PS - I love the new look.

Tams Family said...

So cute! I love they way they learn to say things.

Melinda Ford said...

Awwww. She's a good little girl. Ryan sure had fun with her today! That pose with the Cinderella outfit on is awesome and SO authentically princess!

J and J said...

I have to admit that I am going to miss you a lot. I really do appreciate our friendship. You have been a really good friend. It's nice to know that. Thank you for everything. I've appreciated all the advice that you've shared. I'm greatful for the internet to stay in contact. I'm flying over to Maryland the 7th of May. By the way, the mini van looks awesome. I'm so happy for you to have room to put your kids! I'll talk to you soon.

dani and fam said...

i love her!!

Chris, Kristen, and Brynn said...

Glad to see that Sheridan has some Jersey pride. :)

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie! Good for you for keeping track of her cute sayings. I forget them quickly and usually don't write them down. Lydia asks me a lot about things she did when she was "little" now and I'm finding that I've forgottten a lot.

Jill said...

She totally is all girl! Gear up for all the fun stuff...nail polish, tea parties, barbies...and of course the fun girl drama! J/K It's so fun having a little princess in the house! She is sooo cute!!!
By the way--Welcome to the minivan club! Your new ride looks sweet! Congrats!!!