Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Modern Art

Okay, I know people brag about their kids. So, yeah, I'm going to jump onto the bandwagon and brag about my oldest.

He's a budding artist.

Keep in mind, the kid is 4. He was (as he often enjoys doing) cutting and pasting--the old fashioned way, you know, with scissors and glue. After a while, he handed me this piece.
It's a little hard to see in white, but that is pretty cool for a 4 year old--he's got a repeating theme, layers of detail, and the scale from piece to piece...seriously, I think the kid has some talent!

4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

That's actually quite the cool abstract piece!

The Vigue's Wild Ride said...

that's pretty cool

Hannah said...

And you had commented on my blog about his lack of artistic abilities! This is awesome.

carolyn said...

actually, i think i have one exactly like that which i made...when i was 22! darn.