Thursday, April 2, 2009

Delay Transmission

I know, it's been forever. While our internet has been down (it won't be officially back up until the 8th when we finally stop freeloading and get our own installed...) I've done about 20 different posts in my head. Some things to look forward to:

The return of my arch nemisis
Princess Poser
Poop Tales, woo-oo (to the tune of Duck Tales)
New Additions to the family
The room of requirement

In the meantime, I must tell you about today.

It was a big day.

We had Henry's 4 month check up.

Now, around this point, my kiddos have generally held steady on height (usually around the 70th percentile) but dropped on weight (say, 2nd to 25th percentile).

Henry followed the trend...well, not really.

He's 27 inches long (Jack and Sheridan reached that around 6 months)--96th percentile.

He's 16 lbs 3 oz (Jack reached that at 9 months, Sheridan closer to 11)--71st percentile.

So, when I tell people he looks like a 9 month old, I'm not kidding. My MIL sent him a cute little 9 month outfit, and it's TOO SMALL.

I kinda like having a big baby...

6 comments:

vanessa said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you! My kids were usually 16 lb at 6 months, so he's definitely a chunk!! Good for you! I hope the three kids thing is going well for you. I can't even think about having a third yet. Two is crazy enough! Oh and I'm definitely looking forward to all your upcoming posts.

Jenni Elyse said...

I know he's bigger than Jack and Sheridan were, but he still seems so little to me, sort of. I'm confusing myself. Anyway, I love the cute picture.

dani and fam said...

it's about time you have a chunkadunk!

Deon said...

So fun. He looks like he is sitting up in the picture. I had to look at it quite a while to figure out what angle it was taken from. It will be interesting to see as he grows if he trends just bigger.

Tams Family said...

He's a cutie. I can't believe how tall he is!

Annie Hatch said...

Holy cow, I really didn't know if you two could pull off anything but string beans! ;) Congrats! What a cutie!