Saturday, January 31, 2009

SOOO Big!

When I was very little, I loved to play the "SOO BIG" game--you know, where you'd pretend to be sooo big?
I do not like this game quite as much when it is my newborn getting so big--time is passing so quickly with this 3rd kid! He's also packing on the pounds more than the others ever did (perhaps this guy will never drop to the 2nd percentile for weight!). He has two little fat rolls on his legs. At 5 or 6 weeks he weighed 12 lbs. Sigh. He's completely filling his 3-6 month clothes and is getting so tall! Whatever will we do?
Henry at 8 weeks
Henry at 2 months (can you kinda see his smile? He's really finally starting to smile!)

8 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

He's so cute! I can't believe how big he is! I love his smile and I'm so glad I got to see it in person with his cute dimples.

The Jeffs Family said...

Slow down Henry! He is sooo cute and growing up way too fast!

Christina said...

Oh, he's so cute, I can't wait to meet him. Also, I'm so glad you finally have a child that is packing on the pounds, it's nice when they are big, and I love the rolls!

Keith and Nicci said...

I agree that it is nice to have a child who isn't falling off the charts!

So, I was wondering how you survive church these days - especially with Tyler in the bishopric?

Tams Family said...

Super cute! I hate how fast they grow.

Jill said...

What a handsome little guy!!! Those first few months just fly by! Enjoy every moment!!!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Amen, sister. Our third one is exploding with age and height and everything that is NOT newbornish and it's a little sad to my motherly heart. Ours is now 5 months old and makes me laugh with his giggly drooling and I am remembering how heavenly it is when they are so little. And it's passing by so quickly. It's not really fair, is it?

carolyn said...

sounds like archer and henry could be button bustin' buddies. archer is 12 lbs plus at 6 weeks old too. henry has gotten even more handsome. sweet.