Sunday, December 14, 2008

They Just Can't Get Enough


They, being far-away family members. Enough of what? Henry. Due to popular demand, here's some more picts of le bebe.
In some he looks like Sheridan, in others he looks like Jack...In all of them, he is CLEARLY a Vigue-child. Yes, the Vigue genes are strong with this one (but which of my kids AREN'T they strong with, really?)

Neither kid looks too sure about this picture. Seconds later, Sheridan was trying to shove him off of her saying "All done! All done, Henry!" Ah, portents of things to come!

2 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

So cute!!! I love the one with Sheridan and Henry. So cute.

*natalie said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie. I said that you would deliver before me and I was right. Oh and I will never forget Henry's birthday because he shares it with our first born!