Thursday, December 4, 2008

Falling in Love All Over Again!

( Sheridan just wants to hold her baby!)

I have to say, I'm feeling much better now that I'm not pregnant. This has been a fabulously easy recover and Henry seems (thus far) to be a very mellow kid. We'll see what the next few weeks brings!
(This is Henry, coming home!)

Wanted to add some more picts for the faraway family...but you can feel free to enjoy them, too! Thanks for all the congrats and well-wishes--we're grateful to have such good friends.

(Jack LOVES his baby brother!)

4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

How cute! I love the pictures of the kids together. It just makes me all warm inside. I also love Henry's coming home outfit! That is way cute!!!

carolyn said...

what a handsome little boy! glad you are having a quick recovery and that all is well.

Tams Family said...

Glad you are having a good recovery! It's nice to have then when you have two other little kiddies running around.

Unknown said...

Hey Tyler, my long lost son, I bet you don't remember this blast from the past from Holy Spirit High School. I got your information from your brother. I am glad to see that you are doing well and God has truly blessed you. Shoot me an email sometime. My email address is mrjeg2@aol.com.

Talk you you soon,
Joey Gaynor