Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Take a Guess...

Well, here are my cute kids. Sheridan decided she wanted to be a knight, and Jack was all about cowboy tonight. Utah must be rubbing off on him :)
Heck, while we're at it, here's a pict of the cute kid-to-be. It's obviously a little hard to see how cute he specificly will be, but that's ok. The picture a while back where I looked HUGE...well, my friends, that's called tricky photography. Anything is going to look significantly larger when taken from that angle. Put that trick up your sleeve for some April Fool's Day fun! Not to say that I'm tiny, but I'm not a planetoid or anything!
Hey, and feel free to submit your guess as to when the little guy will get here. I must warn you, I am dilated and effaced pretty well, but officially not due until either the 2nd or the 7th of December, depending on the doc or the ultrasound. Take your pick, it doesn't really mean much! I was 2 days over with Jack and they induced me after being at 4 cm for 2 weeks just before my due date with Sheridan. So, being dilated to 3.5 and 80% effaced probably means...well, not a whole lotta. But, you know, it's always fun to have a guess and see how close (or far off :) your guess comes!

15 comments:

vanessa said...

My guess: Dec 1. And hey, even if you're not going to have him for another few weeks, at least your labor will go quicker being already dilated. Good luck! And we also wish we could be there to help with your kids when you're in the hospital!

carolyn said...

how about december 4. that is the roundest pregnant belly i have ever seen!!! mine tend to be more like chest extensions than tummy extensions.

*natalie said...

My guess is you will have him at least before me even though I am due a week earlier. Lucky...I wish I was dilated even one centimeter!

Oh and I must say you look awesome!

Annie Hatch said...

Ummm first off you seriously have the cutest LITTLE belly!! Oh, and I think you will have the baby on Nov. 29th. Sure why not? You look so cute!

Unknown said...

I am going to go with the 25th.



November of course!

Tams Family said...

Cute pics (kids and belly). I'm going to say Dec. 2 since you are hoping for December anyway. I'm glad to know that someone progresses in their labors!

Keith and Nicci said...

You look so cute - I'm gonna say you'll be a week late so you don't get frustrated if that does happen like it did to me!

Jenni Elyse said...

Cute pics!

I would say the 16th, so he's born on the same day as Uncle Corey, but that's this Sunday. So, let's go with November 27.

Hannah said...

I will say the 21st ... you know, the day Twilight opens. Does the winner get a prize? :) Good luck!!! I can't believe you're so dilated and effaced already!

JamesnMeagan said...

I want him to be born on my birthday on the 19th of November. It's such a good day!

Deon said...

I think induced on December 5. You look terrific!

Keith and Nicci said...

Here's the websites for the sling I made:


http://www.slingyourbaby.blogspot.com/
http://www.thebabywearer.com/lists/Sewing.htm I used the first website
because it had videos :)

Hope those help - if I could do it, anyone can!

Natalie said...

Vigues--happened on your blog...congrats on #3. You guys look great, the kids are adorable. We miss the old ward and our Utah friends. Keep in touch!

Christian and Jennifer said...

I'm going to say January 17th. Because I'm MEAN.

tyler and ali said...

Hey, Nicci, thanks for the websites. I'm sure I'll post sling pictures when I have a baby to put into the sling (and when my belly doesn't interfer with actually WEARING it!).
Yes, Jen, you are MEAN. Fortunately, I'll have the kid before Christmas, so Phhhhtttt, you're wrong. Phew!