Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's a ZOO!!

Ok, so we went to the zoo recently. There we met our good friends Dani, Cameron, and Mayes...and they had found our other friends, Alicia, Xavier, and Quinn! One of those things where Alicia had come to hang out with her sister in law, but she just couldn't pass up hanging out with our rad selves. Yeah, we're that rad.

Here's Cameron, Xavi, and Jack (who, I guess, was really proud of his cool New Zealand hat and wanted to show that off instead of his face!).


Ok, so the kids' favorite thing was the giant ball/sculpture in front with water around it. Sure, those animals are cool enough, but, COME ON!!! They have a giant ball with WATER! Oh Joy, Oh Bliss! They did also enjoy jumping and climbing on some rocks (I'm sure this little area has a real name but I don't know it, so I'll call it the rocky climby place). Sheridan was really proud of herself for climbing up the big rock.

This picture is like Where's Waldo, try to find one of our 6 kids in it. I'm sure there's at least one in there :)

3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

It looks like you had lots of fun! :) If I were their age, I'm sure the ball with water would be my favorite too. But, alas, I'm not their age, so I love the animals way more! Heck, I don't think anyone could beat me on age when it comes to loving animals. ;) (That didn't make any sense did it.)

Tams Family said...

Looks like you had fun!

Christian and Jennifer said...

When we were living there, we went to the zoo once. And we found this little picture flip book in the gift shop of a baby hippo underwater, running away from its mother and passing gas in the process. The little bubbles that result make me pee my pants everytime. So, thank you to the zoo in Salt Lake. You have made my life meaningful.