Thursday, July 24, 2008

Don't Cheese Me!

Jack has been very funny lately. He's been taking his own pictures whenever I don't hide the camera well. All of the pictures are Jack Originals. He's also been enjoying the English language. So, this is a post all about Jack...

Last Tuesday, we went and spent the day with my sister-in-law and her family. The kids all swam and played and generally had a fantastic time with cousins. Well, during lunch, Sam (who's 3 also) was trying to interact with Jack by poking him and tickling him. Jack was getting annoyed. Then, Sam saw his mom cutting some slices of cheese. "Cheese! Cheese!" shouted Sam. Jack, starting to lose his temper, exclaimed "No, Sam, don't TEASE me!" "Cheese," I said, indicating the slices of cheese in his aunt's hand, "Cheese, Jack." I could almost see the eyes rolling. Fine. "No, Sam, don't CHEESE me!" We all got a good laugh, including Jack, and it has become his new joke.
Another day, we were playing at McDonalds because it's too hot to play at the park and I was hungry. Only one other girl was there, so Lexi (the girl) and Jack quickly became friends. Unfortunately, he couldn't remember her name--he's never met another Lexi. "Yahtzee!" he would call, "come down this slide!" "Yahtzee, let's run around!" "Yahtzee..." After correcting him 5 times, I gave up and Lexi started answering to Yahtzee...

1 comments:

Tams Family said...

Great pictures Jack! Glad you've had fun with 4th of July and Grandparents coming. Summer is great!