Sunday, June 22, 2008

Start summer with a SPALSH!

Well, it's summer. The weather has turned FREAKIN' HOT and the kids are ready for summer fun. So, with help from my good friend Jenni and her cute daughter Aubrey, we got this party started.
Requirements for summer fun:

A third-hand toddler-sized slide (swingset optional)

A $15 inflatable pool

Sun

Kids
"Watch out below!!!"
"Get out of the water?!? Are you crazy, mom? Who cares that my goosebumps are visible from there? I'm not getting out of this water until I'm as purple as my tankini!!!!"

3 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

Woo-hoo! Isn't summer grand?!

Kate said...

freakin hot hu, try 110, and it's only going to get hotter. I'm over it.

Ruth and Malcolm said...

We love those beautiful babies!!!! Enjoy the sun...you could always have Portland's rain.