Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jack's post


Dear Friend,
Sorry I haven't played with you lately. It's probably a good thing, though, since that means I didn't infect you with my virus. I spent today puking all over. All over me, all over Daddy, all over my bed, all over the kitchen, all over the bathroom. I learned a lot about the power of puke, though. It sends everyone running, it gets everywhere, and if you'd eaten a ton of blue popcorn the night before, it makes you look like a lumpy smurf.
I don't think, dear friend, that I'll be able to play for a few days. I just didn't want you to worry when I didn't call for a while.
I love you, bye bye!
Axel Jack

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sad! Jack looks very pathetic in that picture, poor boy!

Tams Family said...

Note from Matthew - Jack, sorry to hear that you are sick. I really wanted to play with you this week. Hopefully we'll be able to so you soon! And you are one cool Batman.

Hope you get better dude!

Jenni Elyse said...

Poor, Jack! Can Aunt Jenni and Uncle Corey bring you anything?

*natalie said...

So sad! I hate it when the kiddos are sick... hopefully he is feeling better.