Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm taking a page from Keith and Nicci's blog and filling in the blanks for Tyler. These are the things I'm fairly sure he'd say. Anyone who's tagged us recently, count this!

4 Jobs I have had in my lifetime:
1. Fundraiser for LDS Philanthropies (it's his "real" job)
2. Seminary teacher
3. MTC Teacher
4. Landscaper

4 Films I have watched over and over again:
1. All the Star Wars movies
2. Remember the Titans ("What is pain?" "French Bread!")
3. Pirates of the Caribbean (#1)
4. Finding Nemo (Well, it was Jack's favorite for a year, so Tyler has definitely watched it over and over and over and over...)

4 Shows I would watch religiously (actually, in Tyler's case, he doesn't really watch TV ever. So, these are shows he watched regularly at some point in his life):
1. Sports Center (of course)
2. College Football (GOOOOO COUGARS!!)
3. GI Joe
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (he was just quoting from the old movie last night!)
5. Either Saved By The Bell or Full House. You might want to check with him on that one!

4 Places I have lived:
1. Provo, Utah
2. Latvia (the country)
3. Pleasantville, NJ
4. Heaven

4 Of my favorite foods:
1. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
2. chicken (esp Chicken tortilla soup or white chicken chili)
3. pretzles
4. frosted mini wheats
Oh look! Now you all know what Tyler eats almost every day!

4 Favorite colors:
1. Blue
2. Cougar Blue
3. Not red
4. green

4 Places I'd love to be right now:
1. With my wife
2. with my kids (nope, they're sleeping...so Tyler'd rather be in bed sleeping, too!)
3. Hawaii (can't wait til January!)
4. New Jersey

4 Names I love but my wife would never let me use on my own kids:
1. John (I'd only let him use it as a middle name)
2. Zintars (it's Latvian)
3. Bradley
4. umm....Ok, Tyler isn't the picky one!

4 People to tag:
1. "Beth"
2. Eddie Barfield
3. Kevin Tams
4. Ruth (get to work on your blog, girl!)

3 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

Awesome. We feel so much more informed about Tyler now:). What did you mean about being hard to post a comment? Maybe I need to change some settings???

Unknown said...

Wow. I've been tagged. I feel so honored.

The Vigue's Wild Ride said...

I have to say Ali that I'm sure Tyler would disagree with some of your answers, and I would know. For example on the list Four Places I've lived #'s 3 and 4 are redundant. And although I know he watched Full House (not so much on the Saved by the Bell) I don't know how readily he'd admit it. You'd have been better off with Transformers or Gummy Bears or even Double Dare.