Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Part Four: Fight for Your Right to Party!

Whew! This is a lot of posting. I hope I don't get carpal tunnel from tonight!
BTW--I should be brining my turkey right now, but the dang bird isn't as defrosted as it should be! It probably doesn't help that our lower fridge tends to freeze things that aren't originally frozen...
But, about the Party...
Cameron's Three, too!
We hosted Cameron's Birthday here, since all of his really cool friends (in Utah) live down here and they live up in SLC. Enjoy the antics--they had fun! Again, Sheridan got to snack on her favorite baby, Mayes (he is rather chubby and edible, if you're into that kind of thing). She literally wrestled this 20 lb kid down (he out-weighs her by a good 5 lbs) and started blowing raspberries on his cheeks. It looked very innocent, like she's just trying to kiss him, but I know my daughter...deep down, she's a cannibal! Of course, whenever I tried to catch it on the camera, she cheesed it up for me!

So, the kids ate cupcakes, blew those party blower thingies, and gifted Cameron with things in BYU bags (no, it wasn't just to spite his Daddy, a U of U student. That was just a pleasant coincidence!). Little Mickey Mouse had a lovely time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Okay, so I had a good laugh at the photo of Cameron. The look on his face is just brilliant... he is wearing a U of U sweat shirt and being gifted a BYU bag. He looks like he is either getting ready to punch someone's lights out or cry. It is just too funny.