Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our Cute Sheridan!



Yep, this is all about how cute our baby is! These are from her 7.5 month pictures (what, doesn't every good mom get their kid's 7.5 month picts taken?!?) and the photographer took about 30 pictures. Luckily, we didn't have to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay for all the cute pictures!
October is marching along. We had our open house/scavenger hunt for weird stuff in our house last week. If you live near us and didn't get an invite, it's probably in your e-mail junk mail (Tyler sent e-invites to a lot of folks) or we had the wrong address for you and inadvertently snubbed you (you can ask the Smiths for verification on that--we'd never snub our former and favorite neighbors, but they never got their invite!). You can blame Tyler.
Nothing much new here...still trying to settle in. Oh, Voting on the Weird Stuff in our house came out strongly in favor of the Mystery Barrel of Tetanus (at least 69% of the vote, at last check). Yeah, that's got to go! I think I'll leave the poll up for another week since I don't know how to take it down.
Oh, ok, I did do something fun this week. I entered into the e-bay bidding arena for the first time, and won my son a Geotrax birthday present (I really like the old geotrax better!). I entered the war with only 14 minutes to go, and although 3 people tried to out-bid me in the last 45 seconds, my maximum bid kicked their amounts. Take that, other people! I was surprised at the adrenalin rush that came with competing for a 3-year-old's toy. Maybe I'll tackle the after-Thanksgiving shopping crowds next! Or, maybe not.

6 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Or, you have those people that got an invite and ended up snubbing you instead, even though they were the first to reply back saying they'd be there....

I'm so happy you won Jack's present! Congrats!!! :D

Jenni Elyse said...

PS - I really love Sheridan's pictures! I still have the e-mail with the access information to all her pictures and I show her off to my co-workers! The concensus (sp?) is that she's really cute and has beautiful, big eyes!

Unknown said...

We're pretty good about getting our kid's and family pictures taken. Its the doing something with them after they are taken that we never seem to get around to.

tyler and ali said...

Yeah, we still have TONS of old picts of Jack lying around. Literally, all over our floors, tables...if it's a flat surface, it's probably got pictures on it! So, you know folks, if you want a limited edition "8.5 month Jack" or "2.5 month Sheridan"...

Tams Family said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe Sheridan is 8 months old. And congrats on the Geotrax. I'm sure Jack will LOVE it!

vanessa said...

I love those pictures Sheridan. By the way, where did you get that hat? It is so adorable!! Did someone make it?

Oh and just to set the record straight, we actually did get your e-invite after all. Merrick found it in one of his email accounts and didn't tell me about it since we'd already heard about the party from Nicci. So the blame can be removed from Tyler and lumped on my slacker husband. :)

By the way, still no sign of new neighbors. So if you feel like hanging out on the front porch sometime, I don't think anyone would mind!