Wednesday, September 19, 2007

You've Gotta Fight...

For your right! To Paaarrrrrrrrty!
Yep, Life is still party here in the House of Happiness!

The kids were rooting for the Eagles Monday Night. It didn't give the Eagles good karma, but the kids sure were cute! Thanks, Pop!


Tyler finally got the chandelier up and working. We need to take off the excess chain, but we have light!







I learned how to install faucets in the bathrooms. After several plumbing mishaps (the latest was a broken pipe while removing our washing machine during the move) I decided to give plumbing a try. Tyler's great strength was only required a couple of times. I think, however, that I kinda hate teflon tape! Here I am, with our new bathroom faucet!




Sheridan has learned how to pull up to standing. She can even hold on one-handed so that her thumb can be in it's rightful place (her mouth!). Her personality is really starting to shine. She's a pistol!
Jack is still too cute for his own good. He has started feeling left out if Tyler and I are having a conversation that he's not part of. "Excuse meek," he'll say "can you please talk to me?" Or, "Excuse meek, Mommy, how is your dinner." Apparently we don't give our kid enough attention!

6 comments:

vanessa said...

Ooh the light looks good! Hey I started a blog for our family too! We want to be JUST like you guys... :) Anyways it's http://merrickandvanessa.blogspot.com/

Check it out!

Jenni Elyse said...

Your chandelier looks very nice. I can't wait to see it in person on Saturday. Good job on the plumbing too!

The kids are so cute!!! I love the Eagles picture. I can't believe how much they are growing up. Time flies! Ah, at least I get to spend some good quality Aunt Jenni & Uncle Corey time with them on Saturday! :)

Tams Family said...

Cute kids! Love the chandelier! Now that you guys are pros at the home improvement thing you can come over to our house and help us with a thing or two!

Kate said...

Hey Ali, I just found out there is a whole network of ward people with blogs. Well I have one too, check it out. billandkate.blogspot.com and bill has one that is pretty clever
mormoncokedrinkersanonymous.blogspot.com

Keith and Nicci said...

I think Sheridan could totally beat Austin up - it's a good thing they're friends.

*natalie said...

Sheridan (and Jack Jack of course)is soooo adorable. I wish we were still neighbor's so that Kennedy and her could be friends.

The house is looking great! I love doing the work myself...it's seems to be more gratifying.