Monday, September 3, 2007

Movin' on Up

Ok, moving with kids is a nightmare. All of you without kids, now is the time to move!
We're in, but far from settled. We have a huge list of projects that will span several years, although we did get over to the local Home Depot and outfitted ourselves to start a few. Tyler finally got his shopvac (a dream come true, I guarantee!) and is working on getting our refrigerator to fit into it's home. We'll see how that goes!
So, here are some pictures

This is our entrance, our lovely split entry entrance.
This is the living room. It is much bigger than our last living room.
From the living room, the doorways to the kitchen and dining.
Guess what this room is? The fridge doesn't fit, so Tyler will be Mr. Carpenter.
Oooh, the hallway to bedrooms (left at the top of the stairs).Since this blog site only lets me post 5 picts, this is all you get tonight!

3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

It looks so nice!!! I can't wait to come over and welcome you to your new home! Corey said he missed sitting by you in Church on Sunday. (I was still in Layton, so I won't feel the full effects of your move until this Sunday.)

Hannah said...

How can you have just moved??? There are no boxes anywhere and you have all your furniture in place. I'm sure you moved in a year ago. Anyway, someday my blog will look as nice as yours.

Keith and Nicci said...

I can't tell you how happy we are that you finally made it - especially after such a stressful moving day! We felt so bad for you guys, but it will all be worth when you're completely settled.

Ali - are you interested in a Park City outlet trip soon? Call me if so :)