Sunday, August 26, 2007

No we haven't moved yet....

but we are moving on Friday (anyone who wants to move lots of heavy objects at 3:30 should contact Tyler)! We should do our part of the closing on Monday and the sellers will sign their stuff Wednesday, which means we could be in by Thursday...but we're reserving Thursday for cleaning, evaluating where to put stuff and kids, and for having stuff done to the house (carpets cleaned, phone line installed, fridge delivered). You can see in these pictures that we'll have a fenced yard and a garage, two things the kids and Tyler have respectively been missing. I get a flagpole (you can see it in the 2nd picture). We'll have some work to do, but nothing major (or, nothing we can't accomplish without the help of some friends and family!) We'll add more pictures of the interior when we take them (ie, sometime after we've moved in they'll actually be posted!). Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Tams Family said...

Very nice! Let us know if you need help with anything!

Jenni Elyse said...

Yay for you! :D Sad for me. :(

Actually, I'm very happy for you guys! It'll be nice for you to have a fenced yard for Jack and Sheridan (once she's older) as well as a larger place to expand into...

I, unfortunately, have to work, so I won't be able to help, but Corey might be able to with some of the smaller things...

Christina said...

Yeah, I can't wait to see your new house, I'm so excited for you guys. The house looks so cute and I know the kids will love it. Love you guys.

Keith and Nicci said...

LOVE the house! When do you need me??? Just let me know...

*natalie said...

What ever do you mean...the fenced in yards at the townehomes are fantastic! However I can't say much, our current yard is not much bigger, in fact it might even be smaller. I guess that is what you get when you live in Phoenix.

Love the new house by the way. Wish we could be there to help.