Monday, August 13, 2007

It's the WHATH of August, already!?!

So, life has been full of starts and stops this month! We've been trying to get "back to normal" after our vacation, but that's not really possible when we're also trying to pack up our lives! We're slowly checking stuff off our "to do" list for the new place, but we keep finding more stuff to deal with. Jack is definitely having a tough time with our (obviously) elevated stress levels. He's been exceptionally cranky--but he still manages some great moments. Today, he and Ali were sitting at the table for lunch. "Laugh Mommy, come on and laugh!" When Mommy didn't laugh, he flatly said "ha. ha. ha. ha. ha. hee. hee. hee". Man, that kid is good with delivery. Neither Ali nor Jack could hold back the laughter or the water in their mouths.
Sheridan is enjoying the world of solids and sitting up. She is quite the princess and gets VERY upset when she doesn't get what she wants (but I want that pacifier! Why does this little hand keep stealing it from my mouth!?! ). It is a party! She has, however, enjoyed seeing Grammy again (she came to Utah for the birth of Rebecca's son, Joshua).
Tyler is working hard and getting ready to start his next semester of school. Of course the courses start the week we'll be closing on our house and moving!

4 comments:

*natalie said...

Congratulations on moving into a new house! We want to see some pictures of it when all the dust settles. Don't you just loooOve moving? I told Rex after the last move that he is not going to get me out of this house for at least five years!

tyler and ali said...

Come on, Moving is the coolest thing I've ever done in my life. I mean, childbirth was a great time, except it was too short! Moving, getting the details cleared up and taken care of with buying/selling the house, and praying that things work out in the appropriate time frame, MAN! You can drag that fun out for weeks! Plus, all the joy of packing and cleaning...I really hope to do this every year. Wait, I mean I hope to not have to do this for AT LEAST 5 years--maybe 20 years! This was much easier without children.

Keith and Nicci said...

OK, so now I feel sooooooooo bad for making you pick us up from the airport! How about I will come and help you pack and clean all next week to make up for it, K???

Keith and Nicci said...

OK, so now I feel sooooooooooo bad for making you come pick us up from the airport. How about I'll come help you pack and clean all next week to make up for it, K???